At Colchester Dental Surgery, one of our main values has always been to keep our staff and patients safe; this has remained consistent throughout the pandemic.
Due to our willingness to keep our patients and staff safe, we have put certain measures in place, which help to protect any individual entering the practice. These measures include:
- Screening questions are now to be carried out over the phone, a day before any appointment,
- Each individual entering the practice will have their temperature taken upon arrival,
- There is now a limit to the amount of patients that can be in waiting room at one time,
- Face coverings must be worn in and around the practice (our team will ask you to remove your mask for examinations and procedures, when they feel it is safe to do so),
- Hand sanitiser is available in the practice for your convenience and must be used upon arrival.
We thank you so much for your continued cooperation!
As always, your health is our top priority.